lunes, 20 de septiembre de 2010

Chaucer's Tale

Welcome back to the Oprha's show, Tonight I will be interviewing one of the world's best authors, but I will let him introduce himself

Hello sir what is your name?
My name is one with great Delight and Rhyme 
It is a great name which is my great prime
Geoffrey Chaucer

Thats great very interesting name in this modern times. I already read your great book the Canterbury Tales which are on sale and have been on sale for a long while now on any near bookstore. Tell me Mr. Chaucer, which one is your favorite tale?

It is difficult to decide for one
My tales have great delights and a great Tone
But if I had to choose for one I think 
It is like picking a great fruit drink
My only pick would be the great Knight's Tale
Because it's the only one that exhale

Wow Mr. that is really poetic, (Chaucer, amen) I see you take a good time watching and analyzing your own piece of literature which demonstrates passion which makes me want to ask how long did it took you to do this book?

It took sometime to have this piece finished
I once thought it would end up unfinished 
But hard work helped me get it all just done
Because hard work is the only home run

Well said Mr. Chaucer, I can imagine that all that great and hard work needed someone helping you do it, which ones where your inspirations?

My wife and Kids, my friends. my gin and grin
Happiness meant almost my life and skin
Inspiration came like a huge snowball 
which gave me force to carry on with all

That is very sweet of you, inspiration can have great effects on people and think of it, where would great artists be without it? Thank-you once again Mr. Chaucer for joining us today and thank-you to the viewers for watching today's show, next week expect amazement because we will be having the visit of the one and only Shakespeare. Bye everyone love you!!!!

Ophra 


xoxo
Gabriela 

1 comentario:

  1. This is not a bad try, but there is some inconsistencies in your meter. Also, avoid using more than one piece of quotation together in the same instance.

    ResponderEliminar