lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

O Sweetie I killed Your Husband

What are you willing to do in order to get what you want? is killing an option?

In Act 3 scene 3 Claudius, new king of Denmark, is accepting that he killed his own brother, but he claims he did it to protect what he though was "my crown, mine own ambition and my queen" (Hamlet act 3 scene 3 line 59).

The world is full of killing and I accept it. My parents did not raised a dumb person. Killing will never be the answer to world wide problems, just look at Hamlet at the end he killed his friends, family and himself because he thought it was the only way. Was there another way to get revenge? maybe, but Shakespeare is showing us how human mind is programed to kill when we feel menaced, even when it is our own people, our own family, even ourselves.

Is killing the answer?


Gabriela

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario